Want to win a full four-day pass* to RootsTech 2018?
ConferenceKeeper will be drawing one name from all entries to win this fabulous prize.
2018 is fast upon us, and now is a great time to start filling our online calendar with next year’s genealogy events! To enter the drawing for a RootsTech 2018 pass, submit a future Genealogy Event — conference, seminar, workshop, program, meeting, cruise, contest, volunteer opportunity, call for papers — using the Submission tab on our website at ConferenceKeeper.org.
Please follow the instructions below.
IMPORTANT!!! The contest rules:
- ONLY NEW EVENTS WILL COUNT AS AN ENTRY. Check our calendar before submitting to be sure the event isn’t already there.
- Only genealogy and family history events will be accepted. Events include conference, seminar, workshop, class, meeting, fair, program, contest, call for papers, cruise, grant, or scholarship.
- Only events occurring after November 1, 2017 will count as an entry.
- Only events submitted through the ConferenceKeeper.org “Submission” tab will be counted as an entry.
- Submissions must include all info requested on the Submission form. Only the image/photo/logo field is optional. Incomplete or unverifiable event information will not be considered an entry. (Your name and email are required to notify if you win.)
- Each submission of a new, not-yet-posted Genealogy Event will count as one entry.
Enter as many times as you like!
A single winner will be randomly chosen on Saturday, December 2, 2017, from all of the entries received by midnight December 1, 2017.
**We do not include events that are solely Webinars, which should be submitted to GeneaWebinars .
We will accept Virtual events that are also presented to a live audience, and live group meetings at which a webinar is being shared as the main presentation.
Tell your friends! Share with your society!
To check our calendar by date: http://conferencekeeper.org/calendar/
To check the calendar by location: http://conferencekeeper.org/locations/
To submit a NEW event: http://conferencekeeper.org/event-submissions/
* RootsTech is the premiere genealogy/technology conference and in 2018 will be held February 28-March 3 in Salt Lake City.
The winner of this contest/giveaway will receive:
- Entrance to the RootsTech conference from Wednesday – Saturday, February 28 thru March 3, 2018
- Access to over 300 classes, keynotes, and general sessions
- Admission to the Expo Hall
- Evening social and entertainment events on Thursday and Saturday.
This giveaway does not include luncheons, workshops or computerlabs, printed syllabus, travel, or lodging.
Disclosure: I am an Ambassador for RootsTech 2018 and have been given this pass to give away.