ConferenceKeeper.org is the most complete genealogy calendar of events anywhere! Here you will find thousands of genealogy webinars, seminars, conferences, workshops, podcasts and more, from genealogy societies, libraries, and other organizations all around the world. This should be your first stop for family history education! Sign up for our once-weekly email to get news, deadlines, and updates, and see the events that were added the previous week.
What Can You Find Here?
- A traditional Calendar with all genealogy events for every location listed by date.
- A calendar of Virtual (online) events of all kinds.
- A page listing just Conferences
- Genealogy event pages by location – by specific areas of the US or Canada, as well as other world countries.
- The US location pages include helpful links to state-level archives websites, and a list of genealogy societies for that state.
- A Call for Papers page listing opportunities for genealogy speakers.
- A Contest page, with genealogy-related giveaways
- A page of Genealogical Education Programs that offer degrees or certificates
- The Grants & Scholarships page lists opportunities available within the genealogy community.
- Genealogy Volunteer opportunities – if you have a minute or an hour to spare.
- A page of genealogy Podcasts and online Programs
- A page of genealogy YouTube channels
- A page of genealogy Job openings
- Travel, Tours & Cruises lists those that are specifically for genealogy research and vacation.
How to Submit Genealogy Conferences & Events!
We welcome genealogy event submissions from local, state, national, and international societies, as well as individuals or businesses. We’re happy to promote genealogy events from anyone, really, and look forward to serving the genealogy community!
Every submission is reviewed before adding it to the calendar (to avoid the occasional Geology or Gynecology submission – true story!). So don’t stress if you’re not exactly sure how to fill out the form, or your genealogy event submission doesn’t appear immediately on the calendar. If you make or see an error or omission, you can either resubmit, or just email me and I’ll get it fixed for you. Entries are reviewed throughout the week and posted to the website.
An email is sent to all subscribers every Sunday afternoon — the only email that you’ll receive if you’re on the mailing list. It includes a list of only the new genealogy events added to the website and calendar from the previous week plus important upcoming deadlines. You can subscribe here.
All For FREE!
ConferenceKeeper.org provides these services completely free of charge as a service to the genealogy community.
If you appreciate our service, please consider using the Donate button on the side of any of our pages.
If you are interested in advertising on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of ConferenceKeeper is to help individuals increase their knowledge, skills, and enjoyment of genealogical research by sharing details of genealogy events of all kinds. Through submissions and online searches, ConferenceKeeper curates and organizes details of genealogy events and shares the information on a single, organized website and across various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
And one more thing…
Please share ConferenceKeeper.org with your Genealogy friends and societies!
We’re happy to help keep the genealogy community apprised of all of the great events coming up.
If you’re using our website to help populate your own events calendars, please consider acknowledging ConferenceKeeper.org.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to keep up with upcoming conferences, seminars, and other local genealogy meetings! You can also sign up to follow our blog via email. We send out a once-weekly update of all the new events added to the calendar the previous week, plus upcoming deadlines.
Genealogy ConferenceKeeper.org, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization.