The mission of ConferenceKeeper is to curate details of genealogy events and freely share the information on a single, organized website and across various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Our goal is to help individuals increase their knowledge, skills, and enjoyment of genealogical research by sharing details of genealogy events of all kinds.
What Can You Find Here?
- A traditional Calendar with all events for all locations listed by date.
- A page listing just Conferences
- Genealogy event pages by location – by specific areas of the US or Canada, as well as other world countries. (The US location pages also have helpful links to state-level archives websites)
- The Virtual page lists virtual conferences and online learning opportunities
- Travel, Tours & Cruises lists those that are specifically for genealogy research and vacation.
- A Call for Papers page listing opportunities for genealogy speakers.
- A Contest page, with genealogy-related giveaways
- The Grants & Scholarships page lists opportunities for just that, within the genealogy community.
- Genealogy Volunteer opportunities – if you have a minute or an hour to spare.
How to Submit Genealogy Conferences & Events!
We welcome submissions from local, state, national, and international societies, as well as individuals — from anyone, really, and look forward to serving the genealogy community!
We review every submission before adding it to the calendar (to avoid the occasional Geology or Gynecology submission – true story!), so don’t stress if you’re not exactly sure how to fill out the form. If you make or see an error or omission, you can either resubmit or just email us and we’ll get it fixed for you. Entries are reviewed throughout the week and posted to the website.
An email is sent to all subscribers every Sunday afternoon listing only the new events added to the website and calendar from the previous week plus important upcoming deadlines. You can subscribe here.
All For FREE!
ConferenceKeeper.org provides these services completely free of charge as a service to the genealogy community.
If you appreciate our service, please consider using the Donate button on the side of any of our pages.
If you are interested in advertising on our site, please contact us at email@example.com
And one more thing…
Please share ConferenceKeeper.org with your Genealogy friends and societies!
We’re happy to help keep the genealogy community apprised of all of the great events coming up.
If you’re using our website to help populate your own events calendars, please consider acknowledging ConferenceKeeper.org.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to keep up with upcoming conferences, seminars, and other local genealogy meetings! You can also sign up to follow our blog via email. We send out a once-weekly update of all the new events added to the calendar the previous week, plus upcoming deadlines.
Easily support our website — Shop Amazon via any of our links!