Join the Florida Genealogical Society for our first Virtual Conference– a way for you to renew your genealogy research skills without having to leave home. The conference will be presented via GoToWebinar. Attendees will be able to attend the “live” presentation or listen tothe recorded video which will be available to registered attendees only, for a period of 2 weeks after the conference.
What you will get:
• Viewing “live” or attend via recording up to 2 weeks after the conference.
• Door Prizes throughout the day.
• 5 hours of lectures by noted genealogy presenters.
1. Lisa Louise Cooke – Update: Google! Everything New That You Need to Know for Genealogy
2. Donna Moughty – Finding the Women in Your Family Tree
3. Ginger R Smith, MLS – How to Use Gedmatch.com to Optimize Your DNA Testing Experience
4. Victor S Dunn, CG – Deed Books: More Than Just Land Records
5. Mary Kircher Roddy – FamilyBrowse: Finding Unindexed Records on FamilySearch
Cost: FSGS Members: $35.00; Non-Members: $40.00
For more information and registration go to flsgs.org/cpage.php?pt=268