CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR APG LUNCHEON PRESENTATION AT 2017 NGS CONFERENCE, RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA
DEADLINE 28 February 2016
The Association of Professional Genealogist (APG) will be proposing a sponsored luncheon at the NGS Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina, to be held 10-13 May 2017. We invite members to submit proposals for a luncheon presentation that would be of interest to aspiring and/or experienced professionals.
APG offers an honorarium of $300 for the 20-30 minute presentation, plus complimentary lunch.
Proposals should include:
– Speaker’s full name, address, telephone, and e-mail address
– Lecture title, not to exceed 14 words
– Short summary of the lecture not to exceed 25 words
– Lecture outline
– Resume of recent lectures
– Brief speaker biography, not to exceed 25 words
Send proposals to the APG office via e-mail to email@example.com.